Monday, February 16, 2009

Introduction about me

Hello, it's my my pleasure to introduce myself. My name is Stan, I was born in Beijing. I love my country and I won't forget my country even I am going to western country to study. I like music and I am full of passion in my daily life. I have a band which includes 5 members, and my job is to play a electronic guitar or an acoustic guitar. I also play a little bit violin and keyboard. I have a great passion everyday, I like making friends with people and I like to celebrate my birthday with my closest friends. For an example, at the day of my 18th B day, I invited 13 of my friends to my house and celebrate the birthday. Another part of my passion called: doing sports. I like doing sports every day, for examples: basketball, soccer and swimming are my favorites. If I can not get the chance playing basketball in school I will go to the gym working out after I get home. I also learned Takedwondo and I got a Red-belt. I am also like electronic stuff, especially Mac. I have a Macbook and three Ipods. I like video games, I got a Xbox360 in my house and all of my video games are originals, I support original games. At last i am going to talk about my study. My score in school is not bad, and my advantage courses is Math Chemistry and Sciences. It looks like i am good at all the science courses but my major goal in university is Arts. I want be a architect but only the design parts cause I am creative and I like designing things which I think is beautiful. At the end, I want to say that English 12 is a very hard course for me but i am not scaring about it, cause I believe that if I work hard enough I will conquer this course just like what I did last term in Mr. Bob's class, furthermore Ms.Yu is a really good teacher and I will learn useful English in her class to conquer the provincial exam.

Stan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stan, I look forward to seeing more of your brilliant writing in English 12!

    ReplyDelete