Saturday, February 21, 2009

Busy Week and Weary Stan

Thank God, the first weekend finally come! I got up at 11 and stayed at home all day long. I canceled today's arrangement(i was planning to meet friends, go fix my camera, go to gym...) just because I felt exhaust after one abnormal weeks' hard working. Everything just came up during the first week!

Losing Friends: Richard Lee went back to HK during the holiday! But what even worse is he will never come back!? Instead of coming back to BJ he is training to play soccer right now. Well, everyone has their own choice and I hope someday I can see you on the TV playing soccer representing the soccer team of Canada(cause you have no future if you play soccer in China!). 

Bad Cold: I suffered by a bad cold at that snowy day and totally destroyed my good mood! I realized that how bad it was when you can't smell delicious foods even when the food was just right here in front of you! 

Posters: I updated my own record this week: I made two posters in three days' time, and gave two presentations! Further more, I created a new Human Evolution Theory! Human came from another planet!? It is strange but absolutely makes sense!(see my poster to get more details from Ms Janda).

Driving Test: I have a driving test in the following week which is really harsh. I need to prepare 600 questions and I will only be tested by 100 of them! I have to at least get 90% on this test to get a driving license. For my own and innocent people's safety, I need to know those questions very well!

Although I've complained about this week for 5 paragraphs and I am still feeling tired right now, I have to say that all these efforts are worth! In another word all the tiredness was built on my happiness! I learned how to work efficient in a group and how to create my own crazy theory! In sum, this was a saturated week and this is exactly how Grade 12 gonna be! 

I called this little part of my life: Fatigue.

p.s.: 1. Thx Lucy! The novel u give me is the best ever! Haha. 
       2. A good horse never graze on the same pasture twice!








3 comments:

  1. Hows driving test? 600 questions~!!!? That is coooooool~ Remember all of them~ Cool~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you, the first week was exhausting, I think it's because we just come back from the holiday mode. There will be more challenges in the following semester, but I am sure that we'll have lots of fun, going to Ma la tang? haha! That book is very intelligent, not only about ..., there's more for you to dig, you'll love it more toward the end. Best wishes for your test!

    ReplyDelete